For those going though divorce & recently-divorced individuals
Planning For A Divorce
While your attorney will help navigate complex family law issues, who will help you make appropriate financial decisions? It is extremely easy to make financial mistakes during your divorce. How do you know if you’re making the right decisions for your future? As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), I have special training to support you and your attorney during this critical time.
Why Should I Work With A CDFA®?
- Financial analysis conducted early in the divorce process can save time.
- A CDFA® can help their client save money during the divorce process.
- A CDFA® can help his/her clients to avoid long-term financial pitfalls related to divorce agreements.
- CDFA® professionals can assist their clients with developing detailed household budgets to help avoid post-divorce financial struggles.
- Using a CDFA® professional can reduce the amount of apprehension and misunderstanding about the divorce process.
MISINFORMATION AND MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT THE DIVORCE PROCESS CAN BE DETRIMENTAL. MANY HAVE FALSE EXPECTATIONS THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO SECURE A DIVORCE SETTLEMENT ALLOWING THEM TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR ACCUSTOMED STYLE OF LIVING. AS A FINANCIAL DIVORCE ANALYSTS, WE STRIVE TO ENSURE A GOOD, STABLE ECONOMIC FUTURE AND PREVENT LONG-TERM REGRET WITH FINANCIAL DECISIONS MADE DURING THE DIVORCE PROCESS.
Where Do I Start?
As a partner with Utah Divorce Services, I am here to listen and discuss what is on your mind. We start with a 20-minute conversation (in person or remote). Contact us via the form below for an unbiased evaluation of your needs. Or please visit the Utah Divorce Services website for a full list of our divorce services and additional benefits.